The Holy Family Athletic Association is an organization established to promote camaraderie on the athletic field, stressing a Christian outlook on teamwork, good sportsmanship and athletic development. In doing so, each participant will be encouraged to meet their full potential in the athletic and academic areas.
We also foster the goals and objectives of the school and the parish.
Announcements & Updates
NOW ACCEPTING TRACK AND FIELD REGISTRATIONS!
Sign Ups have been cancelled for this Sunday, February 19, and they will be held on March 5th from noon - 1:30 pm in the gym.
Information required at registration:
* Completed registration form
* Parent/athlete concussion information sheet
* Sudden cardiac arrest Acknowledgement form
* Copy of athlete's birth certification (first time participants only)
* Check for payment of registration fee ($80 for one child, $95 for two children, $115 for 3 or more children)
Contact Linda Karavitch at 610-564-1372 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.